Multiskilled Maintenance Role (Elec Bias) – Salary is £34,000K - £37,000K
Location: Washington Area
Shifts: Continental Shifts
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a Global Leading manufacturer and Client of mine here within the heart of the North East.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my exclusive Client, who is a leading manufacturer currently looking for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Someone ideally who has electrical knowledge behind them.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, who has a Multiskilled background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, but what is VITAL to this position is drive and enthusiasm.
My Client is looking for someone who is driven, ambitious and hungry and who wants to make an impact. This role would suit anyone who is looking for a long standing career.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- 17th / 18th Edition (desirable)
- PLC System experience REQUIRED.
- Excellent communications skills
- Packaging or Conveyor skills and experience is desired
- Print Industry Exposure would be highly desired
- Strong skill set of PPM’s – Maintain and develop the PPM schedule
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
- Experience of both Mechanical and electrical fault finding and breakdowns.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus, Benefits Package
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent