Assisting at Partner level, this large reputable consultancy firm in the West End is looking for a professional Recruitment Administrator to support internal recruiters within the business.
Your role will involve scheduling a large number of interviews, coordinating very complex diaries, liaising with external agencies, attending meetings (taking minutes and following up on actions), liaising with candidates and gathering interview availability, communicating at Partner level and providing all necessary administrative support.
Liaising with Partner level within this professional services company will require someone who is confident, switched on and who thrives under pressure.
You will need to have an incredibly strong administrative background and have prior experience working with senior level individuals within a business setting.
This is a fantastic company with a positive team environment which values it’s members. They are looking for someone committed and hard working to join their team, and in return you will be presented with attractive working hours and a great support network.
- Recent, demonstrable experience within recruitment setting is preferred.
- A strong administrative background, and the confidence coordinating on a global scale.
- Experience liaising at Partner level within a business capacity.
- Sense of humour and a passionate work ethic is key.
- Fully proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Accuracy/Attention to detail.
- Calm when under pressure and used to juggling multiple tasks.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent