A new brilliant opportunity has become available for an Associate Dentist to join a Dental Practice located near Haverhill, Cambridgeshire.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious dentist looking to develop his/her skills in a great family environment with high earning ability.
About the role:
- Full time or Part time position
- Mixed Dental practice – predominantly NHS with opportunity to develop Private
- Fully Independent practice
- Affluent area and modern premises – confident Associates will have lots of opportunity to upsell
- Up to 7,000 UDAs available overall but very flexible
- UDA rate £11 – £13 per UDA (depends on experience and how many UDAs done)
- Full list to inherit
- Position has arisen due to maternity and cutting down days
- Have hygienists and fully qualified nurses with further qualifications in implants
- Nurses have been working with the practice for 10-15+ years
- Lots of support onsite including 4 experienced Associates and a Specialist Endodontist
- Surgery working hours: Monday – Thursday 8:15 – 5pm, Friday 8:15 – 1pm
About the practice:
- 5 Surgeries
- Fully digital including CT scanner, Apex locator Intra Oral Cameras
- SOE system used
- Lots of potential for Implants (Private)
- Hygienists and fully qualified nurses with further qualifications in implants on site
- The nurses have been to the practice for more than 15 years
- There is a Specialist Endodontist on site
To apply, simply click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing