KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: Operations Manager – Skills and Apprenticeship Sector
Location: South of England
Salary: Circa £35,000 - £40,000 (Dependent on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Responsible for the leadership and operational management for the delivery of a variety of Apprenticeship programmes across the South.
- Direct responsibility for the recruitment, management and support of a team of Assessors (cross sector).
- Performance management of team, ensuring contractual targets and objectives are met in terms of timely success rates, non-starters, referrals and progressions.
- Conduct regular observations of teaching and learning in the field.
- Address under performance and implement corrective methods.
- Responsible for business growth; working alongside the recruitment department to maximise new business sales and learner recruitment.
- Budget control and financial management of the companies training provision.
- Recruitment, retention, reviews, staff training and development
- Proven experience of working within a similar Operations Manager role within the skills sector, with recent experience of managing a team of Assessors delivering on the New Standards.
- Budget management experience.
- Proven experience of driving quality learning, and working to and achieving learner start and completion targets.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Apprenticeships and funding streams.
- Have a good understanding of Ofsted requirements.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)