Newcastle based Special Needs School requires LSA for an immediate start.
A special needs school in Newcastle is looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant / LSA for an immediate start. The school is for young adults with Autism and significant learning difficulties. The students are aged from 18 to 25 years old.
The successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA will have previous experience of supporting young adults with special needs and must be comfortable assisting with personal care. You must be caring and have a calm demeanour.
This is a full time role and there is an opportunity for it to become permanent for the right candidate.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous experience of supporting young adults with Autism and significate learning difficulties
- Experience providing personal care
- Caring and calm demeanour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year