LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed for an Autistic School in Sunderland
An Autistic school in Sunderland are looking for a caring and experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to help support children across the year groups. The right LSA needs to have extensive experience working with Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
The post will involve supporting pupils on a one to one basis and assisting with curriculum support.
The position is full time and is to commence immediately.
As a Learning Support Assistant you will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 2(or equivalent) Qualified
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Have experience working in SEND schools
- Extensive experience working with Autism and Challenging Behaviour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education