Are you working in an Accountancy Practice and have recently completed or working towards your AAT qualification? Looking to work for a growing and dynamic practice with lots of career progression? This is a fantastic opportunity to join an East Midlands Accountancy Firm, based out of their office in Burton Upon Trent. Great salary package, excellent benefits and flexible working!
My Client are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join the accounts team. This is a varied role covering all aspects of accountancy and bookkeeping, including preparation of limited company accounts, management accounts, VAT returns and dealing with a range of businesses from sole-traders to larger businesses.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience, working in an Accountancy Practice.
Duties for the role include:
- Support and manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring assignments are managed and work is completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing annual accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Prepare management accounts and information on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- Prepare VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service, supporting Client queries in a timely manner.
- Manage all work efficiently, profitably and in accordance with the Company’s procedure.
What you will need:
- Ideally completing your AAT Level 4 or AAT Qualified.
- At least 2 years experience working in an Accountancy Practice.
- Strong IT Skills and knowledge of Accounting systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident dealing with Clients over the phone and face to face.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy
Secondary School or equivalent