A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator to join a highly successful Estate Agent based in Worcester. This is a leading agent in the area and have an exceptional presence and are now looking for an ambitious Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator to complement the existing team.
The successful Negotiator will have at least 2 years industry experience, be impeccably well presented, have incredible written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a drive and hunger to succeed and progress within the Estate Agency industry.
The Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator will be an existing Sales or Senior Negotiator looking to take that next step in their career through joining a fantastic company such as this.
Within this role the Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating and conducting market appraisals, conducting viewings and successfully negotiating offers.
Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have the ability to build excellent client relationships
- Full UK driving license
Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- £40k OTE package
- Lieu day monthly for Saturday working
- Extra time off at Christmas
- Mileage / Car Allowance / Company car
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
'A' level/Higher or equivalent