A leading finance company, based in the heart of the City, is looking for a determined and team orientated Team Administrator to support in an incredibly busy and varied role. Your duties will include managing the CRM system, distributing communications, updating Excel spreadsheets, working on Salesforce, processing invoices, updating new client information, creating reports and providing general ad hoc administrative support.
It would be beneficial for the successful Team Administrator to have previous experience in a client facing role as you will be liaising with new members and helping with any queries, as well as assisting with events and webinars.
You will have the opportunity to join a diverse team of hard-working individuals, where you can offer suggestions/ideas and feel valued. Even though this is a fixed term contract, they want someone to be an integral part of the team who can bring something new to the table.
This role would suit a credible, well presented and bright Team Administrator who is keen to excel in their career.
- Confident using MS Office Excel
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in a client facing position most recently
- Confident to challenge others and offer suggestions
- Ability to work on your own initiative and multitask within an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to liaise with individuals at a senior level.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- MS Office experience (Word, Experience, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent