Paterson Recruitment are recruiting a Director - Data and Information Management.
You will be responsible in driving transformation and creating an environment that people will want to be a part of.
You will lead Information Management, Technologists, System Architects & Business Analyst with your primary on the development of services to clients in area such as Asset Information, Digital Twins, Data Ecosystems, Digital Transformation Programmes, Common Data Environments and Data Analytics.
- Senior level experience and profile within a complex business
- A team player, able to manage relationships and influence across a range of stakeholders, including C-suite.
- Experience in managing large programmes with multiple projects and teams of project leaders
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively the role of information, data and technology in our future business
- Ability to understand and communicate a variety of business models with a focus on value-based selling
- Understanding of key technology requirements specifically in relation to project & programme management, automation of design, and lifecycle data capture and management
- Experience of alliances and partnerships, ideally in a technology environment
- Experience of working across a global organisation and engaging teams across geographies and cultures
- Knowledge of industry trends, including Digital Twins, with a focus on technology and data
- Commercially astute with strong business acumen.
- In depth understanding and track record in implementing International information management standards (ISO 19650)
This position is an immediate start allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK. Not Geographically restricted.
We look forward to discussing more about this position.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy