KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Performance Manager - WBL/Apprenticeships
Location: Home based - Must be flexible with travel across the North of England (Midlands / Manchester / Yorkshire)
Salary: £32,500 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Benefits Package + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Performance manage, develop, observe, motivate and support a team of Assessors / Trainers to deliver high quality Health and Social Care Apprenticeships up to Level 5.
- Ensure contractual targets and objectives are met in terms of timely success rates, non-starters, referrals and progressions.
- Ensure all team members have a clear understanding of the company’s strategic objectives and vision.
- Carry out regular observations of activity, 1:1's and reviews to ensure overall monthly team targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Coach and provide ongoing support to your team.
- Address under performance and implement corrective methods.
- Proven experience of managing and motivating a team of Assessors within the work-based learning sector, ensuring that they are regularly achieving targets and KPI's.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold experience within Apprenticeship delivery.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with learners and employers.
- Proven track record of working towards and achieving contractual targets in line with company objectives.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education