We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Sales Coordinator in the Teesside region, our client is business support service working in the business funding sector.
The Sales Coordinator is an important role within the Sales team, and such a position holds the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
The position of Sales Coordinator provides fantastic experience in the Funding sector, and is well suited for anyone with a sales or marketing background. The Sales Coordinator requires strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or online, so computer literacy is a vital asset.Duties
- A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing relationships both internal and external and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- A Sales Coordinator assists in following leads to ensure the correct details are held on the company’s CRM and all other relevant systems.
- A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Regular contact with existing customers, with the aim of upselling. Including follow up on previous appointments
- The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Growth Management team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- A target will be set for an amount of signed deals per week. with incentives and bonuses for achieving sales over and above this level.
- Monitor KPI and Management Information reports
- Undertake any other duties as necessary or required by senior management.
- Preferably educated to degree level, with additional qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing.
- You must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- Previous experience in a sales environment is advantageous.
- The Sales Coordinator must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
In this role the successful candidate with be reporting directly to the COO of the business.
Our client is offering a competitive package for this role with a starting salary of £18,000 up to £22,000 for those more experienced plus bonuses and incentives.
To apply for this role, please submit a covering letter detailing your experiences and qualifications for this role along with an up to date CV.
Due to the high number of applications we anticipate for this role we regret that we may not always be able to contact those candidates that have been unsuccessful. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent