Calling all experienced Technical Project Managers / Data Specialists
Key Skills: PowerBI, MS Excel, PMP, SAFe, SQL
Elentic hires creative, curious people for whom learning and development are everyday activities. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues, and innovative learning resources. We nurture leaders who influence and engage. We value inclusion and encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities, and commitments – all of the things that make you who you are.
Our mission is to increase diversity and excellence by providing career advancement through proactive training and mentoring! Our team strives to make a positive impact on our clients, our company, and our community.
As a management consultant, you will assist in delivering projects for fortune 500 clients. You will be part of a team, often leverage data to discovered value and support for transformative change. In short, you will need to bring your A-game, including your own personal life experience, to drive real change in the world!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be an analytics powerhouse providing organizations or teams with data metrics proactively and translating them into actionable outcomes
- You will use data visualization skills to create consumable metrics and executive summaries.
- You will develop a deep understanding of data & metrics needs of various functions over time & provide customized data solutions ( excel analytics, dashboards, and more advanced analytics ).
- You will evolve various dashboards and measurement strategies by helping functions find their story dashboards using intuitive visualizations for easy consumption of data.
- You will apply your knowledge of project management to assist in client delivery
- You will use your understanding of systems to identify any data discrepancies and continue to validate and clean data as needed.
- You will actively work towards the adoption and engagement of a data-driven decision mindset
- You will educate and empower our Business Partners, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- You will look beyond the presenting numbers to help stakeholders interpret the data accurately and tell a story.
What Will Help You Be Successful
- Experience with metrics, surveys, systems, interpreting data trends and the use of data analysis tools.
- Analytical with strong Excel, PowerBI, Power Apps, etc. skills.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques and tools such as SAS, SSPS, etc.
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Ability to communicate technical content to non-technical audience.
- Experience/interest in survey work and other areas of analytics research.
- A consultative mindset and ability to experiment and innovate.
- Highly self-motivated with a stellar work ethic.
Your Educational And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of specific functional experience working with or within people analytics team involving people data and systems
Elentic prides itself on being a risk-focused company and as such, key success criteria are being able to identify and mitigate risks. We believe that this is best accomplished through transparent and open and honest communication. Therefore, a successful candidate will be a strong team player and able to communicate effectively across a multidisciplinary team (e.g. Industry Subject Matter Experts (SME), IT engineering SMEs, and business process SMEs).
This position requires risk management, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination. It may interface with business, system owners, development teams, clients, and joint efforts. A successful candidate will be able to manage project actions (e.g., Cost, Schedule, and Risk), support Microsoft (MS) SharePoint and other Knowledge Management tools, and provide executive-level project status reporting, including MS PowerPoint, PowerBI and dashboarding. In other words assisting client engagements with various skillsets to help the team be successful: project management and data related skills.
Elentic provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Elentic will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education, and experience. Elentic does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Elentic complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
W2 salary with full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Commuter
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy