Customer Supply Co-ordinator (Newcastle) – Permanent; Full Time; Up to £25,000 DOE!
My client is a high-volume country-wide leading manufacturer within an FMCG environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Must have experience in customer-facing roles, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience within/with Supply Chain
- Experience in working cross-functionally desirable
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a FANTASTIC company!
- Permanent secure role
- EXCELLENT benefits including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, company bonus and a generous pension scheme!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing