Mechanically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £28,937
Shifts: 3 Shift Pattern
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a growing manufacturer, who are a specialist within their niche. A company which offers a fantastic route to a career and training plans.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client in the Osset area, who is a long-standing manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are currently looking for an experienced Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer with an Electric understanding.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Mechanically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry.
This position would be great for someone who is looking for further training in their career to date, who want to work for a company who can offer a long standing career.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Time Served with a Maintenance Qualification
- To have worked in some form of manufacturing industry
- Mechanical / Fitter Experience – ideally TIG / MIG Welding
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Electrical Understanding (desired, if not training will be undertaken on site)
- TIG and MIG Welding
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Maintain and develop the PPM schedule.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Potential installation of machinery.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Benefits package & Training
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent