Our South Wales electrical and refrigeration engineering contractor, who offer commercial and industrial customers a complete service from design, installation, project management and ongoing maintenance support, are now actively recruiting for a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join the team.
Within this role, the successful candidate will be delivering projects from concept to completion with involvement from design/estimating, procurement, health & safety, progress reporting, quantity surveying, on site delivery and final project handover.
You will be working on projects primarily within the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. You will be working directly with clients on a regular basis and be able to maintain and develop meaningful working relationships with these companies.
- Management of electrical services / projects as part of a close-knit team
- Involvement with design / estimating.
- Attend client meetings.
- Closely working with company engineers and sub-contractors
- Site management / site set up
- Procurement of labour / materials
- Troubleshooting / Problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Contracting Background and electrical qualifications (essential)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Inspection and Testing experience
- Design and verification (preferred)
- Able to interpret technical documents, specifications and drawings.
- Management experience
- Experience delivering electrical projects to a variety of sectors.
- Financial Management of project and working to budgets.
- Have strong client facing and communication skills.
- Be able to manage your own workload and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office, word and excel, and other related computer programs
In return out client is offering a competitive salary and package for the right candidate. Including company pension scheme, car and phone allowance, annual leave and career progression for the right person.
If this role is of interest to you, please call Chloe Villis is 07908 811303 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities