Job Title: Project Manager
Leading Global Bespoke Manufacturer
Twickenham (Home/site Based with frequent UK & European travel)
Our client is a leading global bespoke manufacturer looking to recruit a new Project Manager due to growth within the business.
The successful candidate will coordinate and oversee projects in terms of budget and subcontractor management until completion, while building and maintaining relationships with clients delivering projects on time to client’s satisfaction.
Salary of a Project Manager
The salary for this role will be up to £40,000
Job Description of a Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- Managing multiple projects from sales handover to completion.
- Management of onsite installations and subcontractors.
- Ensure all materials are purchased & ordered to complete projects.
- Surveying off sites in the UK & Europe.
- Control of project budgets and contract management.
Skills & experience of a Project Manager:
- Fluency in international languages would be desirable.
- Project management qualification is desirable.
- Technical construction knowledge and experience is essential from ground works onwards.
- Must be a qualified Quantity Surveyor or qualified by experience.
- Confident juggling multiple projects and working with stakeholders at all levels.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work for a growing business with genuine career progression.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
HND/HNC or equivalent