KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care / Residential Childcare Assessor
Location: Kent - Home based remote online assessments initially due to Covid restrictions - Candidates must be flexible with travel as required when face-to-face visits are required across the area.
Salary: £24,500 - £30,000 (depending on level of delivery) + Bonus
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Bonus, Pension, Mileage + more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care and Residential Childcare up to Level 3 (Level 5 if competent).
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in learner recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships (New Standards) in Health and Social Care and/or Residential Childcare up to Level 3 (ideally have experience of delivering both, but not essential).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Health & Social Care (Elderly) and Residential Childcare at supervisory level or above.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills in Maths & English to level 2.
- Candidates must have experience of the End Point Assessment process.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education