KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employability Tutor / Trainer
Salary: up to £24,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver classroom based Employability training to a caseload of learners.
- Support learners with their job search and employability requirements.
- Develop own learning materials and assessment plans.
- Coach and train learners through their Employability programme from enrolment/induction through to completion.
- Assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to secure employment opportunities.
- Provide differentiation, flexible delivery methods, and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Work closely with the Employer Engagement Team to match suitable jobs and placements opportunities to learners on your caseload.
- Working towards and achieving set targets / KPIs.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, Award in Education and Training, or above).
- Must have experience of delivering Employability training in a group setting.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Strong, working knowledge of the W2W sector.
- Hold an ECDL (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education