Barrow-in-Furness, Secondary School
September 2021 - Maternity Cover
Are you an experienced English Teacher?
Are you looking for a new contact for September?
Vida are now looking for an experienced English Teacher to teach English at key stage 3 and 4?
We are seeking the following;
- Talented and ambitious teacher seeking an opportunity to work in a fantastic school.
- The role is available on a fulltime basis and applications are welcome from newly qualified English Teacher or an experienced English Teacher.
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, passionate and ambitious English Teacher with excellent knowledge of KS3 and 4.
- A dynamic and ambitious English Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you do have experience as a Teacher in a school setting and are now looking for a post, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV for review.
Newly qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers alike are welcome to apply. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
HND/HNC or equivalent