Nursery Nurse required for a North Tyneside school
A lovely school in North Tyneside is looking to appoint a strong and experienced Nursery Nurse to work within the Early Years department
This role is a full-time role and is to start September 2021
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children’s Learning and Development or equivalent?
Are you experienced working with children aged 0-5 years old?
Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
You will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
If you are interested in a role as a Nursery Nurse, please contact Katie on 0191 691 5007 or apply to this role
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year