A reputable and fast-growing investment company in the West End is looking for a bright and collaborative Team Assistant, who has a flexible and positive work ethic.
This is an incredibly varied role where you will support the Investor Relations team as well as supporting other departments within the business, therefore giving you a lot of exposure and the chance to get involved. Your duties can range from extensive diary and travel management, assisting with events and recruitment, processing expenses, managing calendar space, liaising with investors and providing all other general administrative support. Supporting these multiple teams will require resilient and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
You will work in a team of support staff so it is important that you remain collaborative and helpful, especially as you may cover for each other regularly.
This role would be suited to someone who has been client facing, as well as passionate and dedicated. They are looking for someone to commit fully to this role and in return you will be presented with a very generous benefits package (including breakfast and lunch provided).
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals with diary and travel arrangements.
- Passionate and drive working with a support role.
- First class customer service.
- Experience liaising with clients within the private sector is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Measured and calm demeanour preferred
- Ability to work at pace without errors.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)