Experienced and reliable Teaching Assistants needed for a secondary school in Newcastle
Do you enjoy supporting children and helping them develop in their education?
Are you an experienced teaching assistant?
Are you experienced working with secondary aged students and special needs?
Hello Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to have the opportunity to work in a brilliant secondary school in Newcastle.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to cover part time and long term placements starting from September. This is a great chance to gain an abundance of experience to add to your CPD and keep everyday exciting.
The school is looking for people who are experienced working with SEND.
The successful Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Experienced working with secondary aged students and SEND
If you feel that you are the right Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education