Here at Novum Personnel we are recruiting for a well established homelessness charity to recruit for a Traineeship Trainer to be responsible for the delivery and administration of Functional Skills, Employability, sector specific qualifications and supporting young people to access work placements, as part of our traineeship programmes.
The post holder will deliver innovative training using a variety of teaching styles and methods both in the classroom and remotely, that will provide the highest quality provision for learners.
The post holder will promote and inspire a learning culture with an uncompromising commitment to excellence and fully integrate support and development services, reflecting the needs of learners.
To be responsible for gaining positive recognition of our delivery, winning quality and performance awards annually.
Deliver the highest quality training provision, retaining over 75% of learners through to completion and achievements in line with national and provider benchmarks.
Complete referral assessments, enrolment paperwork and ILP’s to retain and achieve qualification outcomes for young people.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake initial assessments, diagnostics and cognassist assessments identifying learner needs and risk factors.
Be required to meet and achieve your individual retention rate of learners on Traineeship programmes and work placements.
Meet and achieve individual annual targets for qualification achievement rates (actual and timely).
Adhere to quality and qualification requirements including internal verification, moderation exam procedures ensuring they meet required internal and external standards.
Comply with the appropriate educational standardisation requirements.
Achieve and adhere to all quality standard requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to be;
- Suitably qualified for the role with a relevant teaching qualification (PTLLS to QTS or equivalent)
- Demonstrable occupational competence in subject area.
- IAG L3 qualification (or equivalent) or willingness to work towards.
- IQA Qualification or willingness to work towards.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative training both in the classroom and remotely, to groups to inspire and motivate achievement
- Plan and devise a scheme of learning (scheme of work) with appropriate teaching and learning strategies, resources and assessments.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain partner relationships.
- Manage workload to meet conflicting deadlines, prioritising to reflect crisis and changes.
- Up to date knowledge of Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Prevent and Data Protection legislation.
- Ability to reflect and meet targets and goals set out in annual work plan to achieve department’s business aim to meet the organisational strategy.
- Understand quality processes and procedures within the Qualifications framework to deliver a high quality learning service.
- Ability to carry out and review evaluation of training to continually develop programme offer.
- Demonstrate successfully working in a target driven environment.
- Assessors Qualification.
If you would like to be submit an application for this position please send us your CV in the first instance.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education