KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.Job Title: Clinical Care Assessor / Trainer Location: London - Remote / Home based (Delivering online due to Covid - some face to face is expected when Covid measures ease)
Salary: £26,500 - £29,500 (depending on qualifications and experience) Type: Full Time, Permanent Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA, TAQA
- Must hold solid occupational competency / hands on experience within Clinical Healthcare
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills and prepared to support learners online - and face to face as measures ease
- Driving Licence and use of a vehicle is essential
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship standards in Clinical Care Level 3 (Lead Adult Care Worker; Senior Healthcare Support Worker/Theatre Support)
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering online due to Covid-19 with a view to returning to online and visiting/observing learners in their place of work, once restrictions are lifted, to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education