Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful Sub-Contract division. Due to continued success within a blue-chip contract, they now have the need for an experienced Divisional Sub-Contract Manager to join the company and cover a prestigious, well known major UK retail contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall performance management of sub-contractors, the annual sub-contractor budget, PPM schedules and constant liaising with the Asset & PPM teams to ensure the sub-contractors have the required PPM’s in place.
Additionally, the successful candidate will carry out audits including HSE, Simple Compliance and adherence to the Pre-Qualification requirements.
- Management of PPM schedules & reactive job management
- Management of sub-contractors & budgets
- Driving efficiencies from sub-contractors
- Effective communication with internal / external stakeholders
- Management of KPI’s
In order to be successful, the candidate will require:
- Proven experience of sub-contractor management and contracts
- Experience of managing sub-contractors over a region and multiple sites
- Background in construction / Facilities Management
- Experience of retail / hospitality sites
- Technical qualifications preferred such as NVQ 3 in Electrical or equivalent
- Experience of working with CAFM systems including sub-contractor portal, asset & PPM & job management
In return, our client is offering a great package of £40-£45K per annum depending on experience + company vehicle + pension scheme + BUPA medical cover + other great benefits!
If this role is of interest, please contact me on 07908 811303 or email you CV to [email protected] to prompt a call back.
Our client is offering an immediate start.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities