We are recruiting for a Service Demand Planner to join a busy Customer Fulfilment team based in Exeter, Devon.
This is an extremely busy role and involves the Service Demand Planner communicating closely with the Production, Purchasing and Field Engineers in order to arrange and ship products.
Our client is looking for someone who can take ownership of the Product Range and processes behind it from initially visibility of orders through to delivery. A good eye for detail is essential and previous experience in service planning would be beneficial.
Professional experience required:
- Experienced Customer Services background, operating in line with best practice
- Possesses a ‘can do’ attitude
- System orientated, experience working with databases & spreadsheets.
- Experienced in resolving customer issues in an efficient and polite manner
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Team player with a flexible and adaptive attitude to work hours to meet the needs of the business
Salary – £21,000 per annum depending on skills & experience.
Hours - 37.5 hours per week. 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday (with 1 hour lunch
Fantastic staff benefits for Permanent Employee’s include: -
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Holidays 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Sickness support (linked to length of service)
- Healthcare Scheme - Bupa
- Dental Health Care Scheme
- Attendance / Team Bonus (£50 attendance bonus if not off sick each full quarter worked)
- Eye Test policy & discounts if eligible
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Finder’s Fee
- Work wear supplied where appropriate
- Free car parking on company premises
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services