Software Application Support Specialist (Telford) – Permanent; Full Time; Competitive Salary!
Our client is a well-established manufacturer with a strong presence on both a UK wide and global scale. Their strong foot hold in their market provides a strong level of security and continuity for the right candidate.
The right candidate will be tasked with Software Application Support across a broad range of industries.
- Previous experience within a Software Support/ Technician/ Installation position
- HNC / Degree – Software / Electronics or Time Served Software Experience
- Experience of Manufacturing or Industrial Processes – Desirable
- Strong ability to use a variety of software systems (SQL; Linux; Oracle would be advantageous)
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding permanent opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Immediate start available
- EXCELLENT company benefits including 4 weeks holiday PLUS statutory bank holidays and use of pool vehicle!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent