A fantastic opportunity for an Experienced or Newly Qualified General Practitioner looking for a new career focus, why not join this very well established and supportive practice based outside Wigan.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its main achievements and they constantly encourage and support their GPs careers. They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- £9,500 to £11,000 per session depending on experience
- Flexible Rota- 4 – 10 sessions
- 16 Slot Sessions – Clinic style ask a GP, Triage and book.
- Paper-light practice
- Annual leave, study leave, indemnity and NHS pension included
- View to partnership available
Breakdown of the practice:
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice with established team.
- Regular Clinical Meetings
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Practice / Business Manager on site all times
- Regular clinical meetings
- 16 slots per session
- Allocated Admin Time
- Choose you own session timings
For further information and details on this position, please send a copy of your CV to our Consultant Yasmin or you can apply by uploading your CV below. Alternatively, call us on 0203 006 5868 for more information about this exciting role.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£9,500 to £11,000 per session
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing