Higher Level Teaching Assistant- Newcastle upon Tyne
A large primary school in Newcastle is looking to appoint a strong and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a group of KS2 students.
This role is a full-time role from September 2021
Do you hold a HLTA qualification?
Are you confident in teaching primary school students?
Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with a group of KS2 pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations where necessary
You will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
If you are interested in a role as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, please contact Katie on 0191 691 5007 apply to this role
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year