Multi – Skilled Maintenance Engineer
DAYS Monday – Saturday (day off in the week)
We are looking for 2x Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to work at our Southampton site to take this fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading, forward-thinking company which has a focus on sustainability. You will be attending breakdowns, PPM schedules onsite, must be prepared to travel and assist with breakdowns at other sites on the South Yorkshire when required.
You will be working on 2000 tonne shears, mobile cranes for material handling, screw conveyors, in feed conveyors, Separators, sortation machines, big industrial magnets and more. It’s a heavy industrial environment where most of the work will be outside, you will have to be self-motivated to get your hands dirty quite often in the wet and cold.
- Westfield Healthcare
- Payroll Giving
- Group Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Above the market Pension
- Must be Apprenticeship served in either a Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- At least 3 year’s experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery as a Maintenance Engineer
- Must have worked in a heavy industrial environment previously
- Must be able to read drawings, use a multi-meter to diagnose faults, have experience wiring 3-phase motors and replacing inverters, contactors, relays, sensors etc
- Some of the machinery is PLC controlled but this gets contracted out
- Any Maintenance Engineer from any background willing to apply – metal processing, heavy plant, recycling etc
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!***
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities