Not to be missed! Our Elite client now has opportunities available for Spa Therapists to join their professional and passionate team. You will be working in the most stunning and unique wellness environment based within the heart of the Cotswolds. We are looking for dedicated Therapists with individuality and a great personality who will enjoy working in our Clients ultra-luxurious Spa environment.
If you love providing Holistic and Wellbeing treatments, or Massage treatments are your expertise, then we would be delighted to showcase your expertise to our client. With amazing career progression available, the Spa will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with the company long term.
Due to the location of our client, access to a car is essential.
Exclusive Retreat | Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary - £24,000 per annum
- 28 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 30% staff discounts
- 60% discount on all of the company skin products
- Two free fitness classes per month and one treatment
- Commission between 3%-10% on certain retail items
- Refer a friend scheme – Up to £1000!
- Lunch provided and 50% lunch discount
- 30% discount off all classes & staff yoga once a month in addition
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Accommodation maybe available but would depend on availability at the time of applicaiton - Single and Double Rooms (Can be discussed in more detail if this is required)
Expertise we are looking for…
- Minimum Level 3 Beauty Therapist, CIBTACT, CIDESCO or equivalent
- No less than 2 years’ experience within a spa setting
- A genuine passion for holistic therapies and wellness
We also have Temp shifts available if you are looking for flexible working.
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
See advert for a whole host of amazing benefits
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism