We are actively recruiting for talented and experienced Support Care Workers across Thorne for immediate starts…there is regular and ongoing work available and for the right people, the opportunity for the role to be made permanent
You will have a real passion for supporting young adults and adults who have Autism, Mental Health conditions, varying physical disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The role will see you supporting and working with adults to live in either their own homes or family homes to achieve and improved quality of life and also were possible…increased independence.
There is regular ongoing work available plus multiple shift patterns, including but not limited to:
- Up to 12-hour day shifts
- Up to 24 hours sleeping shifts
- Waking 12-hour night shifts
- Weekend shifts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the individuals that we support lead valued and fulfilling life.
- Professional, caring and supportive with a willingness to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support.
- A commitment to quality and being the best that you can.
- Helping them to reach their potential and achieve to the best of their ability.
- You may support them to do household jobs
- You may support them to enjoy their favourite hobby.
- Assisting/supporting with personal/practical care tasks according to individual needs, which may include: -
- Assisting with personal care
- Developing independent living skills
- Managing and budgeting finances
- Safe handling and administering of medication
- You will be required to support with meeting the individual's social and emotional needs, using person-centred planning approaches to enable each person to enjoy a quality of life developing skills and ensure they have positive outcomes.
What we can offer
- Top rates of pay
- Regular and ongoing work
- Flexible shifts
- Work life balance
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities of permanent roles
If you are looking for full time, part time or bank support hours click apply today and we will contact you for a confidential chat, alternatively feel free to give us a call on 0114 4797555
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing