Graduate Mechanical Engineer (Cramlington) – Temp-to-Perm; Full Time; £22,500!
We are working exclusively with our client; wo is a well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth!
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Involvement in aspects of pipeline engineering and determining the structural performance capability of operating pipelines.
- Experience of and an interest in the use of Visual Basic, C#, SQL or similar programming languages would be an advantage.
- A valid UK driving licence is preferred as travel will be required for this position.
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company.
- Permanent secure role
- Excellent benefits package which includes (when permanent); 5% company pension contribution, 23 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays which rises with length of employment, Health Shield Plan
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Less than 1 year