Calling all Healthcare EHR experts / Implementation and Migration
Key Skills: Healthcare IT, Cerner Millennium, Deployment support, User Role Assignment / Security
Note - this is a remote position which requires 25-33% travel to VA Medical Centers around Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana. Candidates are preferred to live in this vicinity.
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. Project management with a focus on change management, risk management, training and deployment. Author reports, white papers, lessons learned and after action. Able to follow checklists for quality and timeliness. Development, facilitation and task management of local processes. Provide future facility site review and validation VISN labor reports in preparation for local URA process mapping. User Role Assignment process facilitation, coordination and execution support. OEHRM Roles Reference development to ensure VHA Site reps understand the OEHRM and Cerner support staff responsibilities. Oversight and management of URA process, tools, and documents and process.
Elentic prides itself on being a risk-focused company and as such, key success criteria are being able to identify and mitigate risks. We believe that this is best accomplished through transparent and open and honest communication. Therefore, a successful candidate will be a strong team player and able to communicate effectively across a multidisciplinary team (e.g. electronic health care SMEs, IT operation engineering SMEs, and business/project analysts).
This position requires risk management, budget support, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination. It interfaces with business, system owners, development teams, agencies, and joint efforts. A successful candidate will be able to manage project actions (e.g., Schedule and Risk), support Microsoft (MS) SharePoint and other Knowledge Management tools, and provide executive-level project status reporting, including MS PowerPoint and dashboarding. In other words assisting the lead Project Managers in the management of multiple projects, coordinating efforts across organization pillars and work efforts.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources to address specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling
- Performs professional writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
- Works under supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific and/or technical discipline.
- At least 4 years experience working including significant experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in change management, risk and issue management
- Experience working within the federal government
- Experience working within Healthcare field (EHR, EMR)
- Experience with the Department of Veteran's Affairs, Department of Defense (DoD)
- Experience with Vista EHR, Cerner Millennium, or DOD EHR - DHMSM - MHS Genesis
- Experience performing Risk Management
- Project Management with special consideration to Health Integration projects preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- ScrumMaster (CSM), Scrum Coach, and/or prior assistance with agile transformations
- Experience with data management, data quality, data security, and data migration projects
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Experience working within Healthcare field
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Experience working as a Nurse
Elentic provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Elentic will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education, and experience. Elentic does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Elentic complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Placement, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
W2 Salary with benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Commuter
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services