We are looking for team members that are enthusiastic, driven, and reliable. You must want to provide a compassionate and high-quality service to the individuals you are working with. As a Support Worker you will need to have a professional, caring and flexible approach.
Your main duties will include:
- Working in partnership with all relevant professionals to provide a strength-based, outcomes-focused approach to your work;
- Keeping up to date and accurate records and support plans/risk assessments to reflect the requirements of the person being supported;
- Monitoring and evaluating individuals’ needs and ensuring these are communicated effectively and accurately to the appropriate people;
- Acting as a keyworker ensuring that the individuals’ needs, wants and aspirations are identified and that their support plans reflect these.
* Driving Licence
You will be expected to know, understand and work within Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults procedures, for which you will receive all relevant training.
Terms apply for people under the age of 23 years old.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent