Senior QA Manager
Location – Cambridgeshire.
Salary – c£40k to £50k
Join a business passionate about investing in innovation, technical and their employees!
- Most suited to ambitious and experienced QA Manager or junior Technical Managers with significant experience in a chilled manufacturing environment.
- Need to have excellent communication skills as you will be a point of contact across the site.
- A relevant degree is essential to this role, whether this be Food Science/ Microbiology etc.
- Need to have a commercially aware background. Lead customer audits and be comfortable dealing with stake.
- As the factory technical lead, you will be a vital point of contact between operations, purchasing and commercial.
- You will have responsibility for ensuring that customers’ expectations are met.
- Responsible for raw material and product testing in the factory in line with UK and EU legislation.
- You will be responsible for spotting future opportunities within Technical and be a key player in the growth of the technical team.
- There is a lot happening across this group recently. They have had a huge increase in demand for their products.
- In turn they have had an influx of capital investment and are focussing this on technical and innovation.
- Supplies into all the major retailers across the UK.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role then give Hannah a call on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on [email protected] quoting reference HM9487
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing