3d Leisure provides management services to hotels, schools and colleges, corporations, and private clubs. We currently manage over 100 facilities across the UK and Ireland. We are a dedicated hardworking team of professionals that aim to provide our clients with the management services they want for their fitness, sport, spa and leisure facilities. We don’t just talk a good game – we aim to exceed clients’ expectations with exceptional service and value.
Our partnership and reputation with our clients is vitally important to us. Our fitness and wellness management expertise has been gained from years of experience setting up and managing numerous facilities across the UK and Ireland. We are experts who know and understand gym, health club and spa management both for in-house company employees and also for the local community to enjoy in hotels, schools and private clubs. We are passionate about promoting from within, which is proven by the fact that all of our Regional Managers started with us as gym instructors originally. You will need to be an enthusiastic leader and focused on delivering an exceptional standard of customer service.
Package on offer:
- Salary - £24k depending on experience
- Addtional Bonuses
- Other company benefits discussed on applicaiton
- Full Time Role
Overview of role and key objectives;
- To deliver high quality treatments
- To secure repeat bookings
- To assist with administration duties
- To complete all treatments in line with relevant product house training
- To prepare treatment room prior to each treatment
- Ensure that correct uniform is worn
- Ensure that room is at correct temperature prior to commencing treatment
- Ensure good personal hygiene at all times
- To upsell retail products at the end of each treatment
- Ensure that treatment room is turned over after each treatment and is clean, tidy and well presented
- Inform management if any products or retail items are running low so stock can be ordered
- To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile
- Ensure that treatment card is completed prior to commencing
- To build rapport with each client in order to secure some loyalty
- To ask if another treatment can be booked at the time of payment
- To book any repeat treatments in as required
- To handle bookings for the Spa
- To administer booking using computerised and manual systems.
- To process all payments accurately.
- To administer the membership card system.
- To carry out any administration work as necessary.
- To record and administer the lost property system.
- To restrict access into the Reception area to authorised personnel only.
- To ensure that the Reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- To ensure that all communications, memos, diaries are read each day.
- To answer the telephone as per the company standard.
- To attend staff meetings and provide input into ways of improving and developing the service.
- To feedback any areas of concern to the Club Manager
- To complete cleaning duties as required by the Club Manager
- Assists with other job tasks as required by Club Manager
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel and club guests and members.
- Maintains own working area, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape, reports defective materials and equipment to Club Manager.
- Continuously seeks to achieve professionalism in own job function.
- Knows hotel facilities and nearby sites of importance.
- Knows hotel and corporate marketing and promotional programmes and corporate clients and clients generating high business volume.
(We can only accept applications from Therapist that have the right to live and work in the UK)
Please apply via this advert, we look forward to talking with you soon.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other