Our client is the UK’s largest independent industrial refrigeration engineering company, who work with customers from design to commissioning and maintenance, supported by a nationwide branch structure.
Due to on going success, they now have the need for a Service Supervisor to join their London Branch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the first point of contact for engineers requiring support or guidance. They will assist with workload allocation for engineering resource. Ensure that they provide onsite support in resolution of system problems, alongside providing advice and guidance to customers on site related issues. Finally, making sure work is carried out to appropriate quality and safety standards
The successful candidate will have specialist experience in the commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration plant using NH3 (ammonia) as well as general experience with HFC systems and will be expected to demonstrate knowledge & experience in areas including:
- Extensive fault-finding and troubleshooting ability and experience;
- Full understanding of refrigeration principles and fundamentals;
- Full understanding of electrical and electronic circuits and diagrams;
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Management and leadership skills with a focus on company values;
- Supervising staff/subcontractors, including assessing competency, training and development;
In return, our client is offering a salary of £50,000 plus fantastic company benefits!
These benefits include 35 days holiday, ), 8% non-contributory pension with option to make additional voluntary contributions, plenty of personal and career development opportunities, private Medical insurance (BUPA) and a £5,000 company car allowance, are just to name a few!
If you have the aforementioned skills and experiences, plus the want to progress your career within a reputable employer, Please apply with you current CV to prompt a call back or call Lauren Manning on 07931 961971
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities