4 on, 4 off. (6am – 6pm & 10am – 10pm)
Want to work as an maintenance engineer within a fast-paced environment at a prestigious manufacturing business? Due to orders going through the roof, they are looking for two maintenance engineers to join the team and help keep their processes efficient as possible. The company offer a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful team to work alongside, a place where you can utilise your expertise to aid the company’s production and meet the demand of a growing market.
Why work for them?
- A chance to utilise your skills and qualifications in an efficient working environment.
- Attractive package on offer.
- Opportunities for training and progression.
- Overtime available.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working as a Maintenance Engineer ideally within a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline – C&G/NVQ level 2.
- You must possess an electrical bias (60:40).
- PLC fault finding skills (Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley, Siemens S5/S7).
- Need to be mechanically sound.
- Time served with a recognised apprenticeship.
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems.
- Working knowledge of inverter drives.
- Capable of understanding of schematic electrical drawings.
To put your name in the hat for this opportunity or any other maintenance roles within Derbyshire, call Max Hayes at Stirling Warrington.
Email: [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities