Our client based near Thame is looking to recruit Glass Processing Assistant/Warehouse Operative to assist with the operation of their glass toughening plant.
Candidate would be working in a small team. They must be conscientious and have an eye for detail. Full training will be given.
They offer competitive wages on completion of the training period, together with a production bonus.
This role is temp to perm for the right candidate!
Glass Processing Assistant/Warehouse Operative duties:
- Assisting with the unloading of glass sheets
- Arrising the glass panes to smooth the edges
- Applying toughening labels to glass
- Loading toughening machine and observing the glass as it passes through the toughening line, then unloading and stacking toughened glass.
- Packing glass units into crates for despatch
- Maintaining a tidy and safe workshop
- Following all health and safety rules
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4/5pm
Salary: £10-12.50 DOE
Location: near Thame
If you are interested in this role please send your CV or call us.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing