A Sunderland based special needs school for children with Autism is looking for a teacher to start as soon as possible.
The role will involve teaching a post 14 class of students a range of subjects such as Functional Maths and English, ICT, Independent Living Skills and Careers. This is a small class and all students are of similar ability.
The school are looking for someone who can adapt their teaching style to suit specific learners and is also very supportive.
This is a full time role.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Experience teaching children with Autism
- Experience teaching children from 14 years old
- Experience teaching various subjects
- Previous experience of working in a special needs school
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education