Hanson Lawrie is currently working with an engineering company that is well-known within the automotive and aerospace industries. On their behalf, we are recruiting a Business Development Executive to support its Sales team.
This new role will focus on generating and successfully following up on all sales opportunities. You’ll research and engage with new business prospects, whilst also developing long term relationships with an existing client base.
Here are the main role responsibilities:
- Researching key decision-makers to approach, and generating leads to pass onto the Sales Executives.
- Developing new business through cold calling, inbound lead follow-ups, outbound emails and social media activities.
- Working towards customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Hitting agreed outbound sales call targets.
- Maintaining the CRM system, adding new contacts and keeping details up to date.
- Running sales reports to monitor performance.
Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with senior-level decision-makers is essential for this position, as is a high self-motivation, and the drive and determination to meet and exceed targets. A background in engineering or experience in selling technical products/services would be highly advantageous. At least 2 years of experience in a sales role is required, and working knowledge of CRM is desirable.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales