1 Term initially
Start Date: ASAP
A secondary school in Coniston are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start with them asap until December 2021.
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, higher learning teaching assistant, or a learning support assistant?
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
For this role, applicants who apply will have:
- A minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (Supporting Teaching and Learning) or a minimum of 1 years work experience/employment as a Teaching Assistant in a school setting (you must be able to provide recent references).
- Confident communication skills and to be a motivator in the classroom (1-2-1 or small group support).
- A current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
About Vida Education
We are proud to assist teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for the past decade. We are committed to providing excellence and being the go to educational service ensuring that we provide and support all educational staff in delivering the highest standards of academic teaching across the Blackpool area and Cumbria area. Due to the success and positive partnerships retained we are expanded and seeking Teachers, Newly qualified teachers, Teaching assistants and nursery support. We have a dedicated team of consultants who are available to provide the work requested from both candidates and clients and ensure a quality service is provided. Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
Vida are an agency that are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of our staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS check, full work history, references and an interview.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent