KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assessor
Location: Remote / Online
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Fulltime Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard online, and embed Maths and English
- Facilitate interactive, immersive & engaging learning; virtual group sessions, 1-1, digital learning interventions forums and chat sessions to your learners.
- Coaching and mentoring learners to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Support learners through the entire programme through to the End Point Assessment process.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted - online via video meetings and telephone.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Act as a subject matter expert, supporting with the development of high quality, innovative training programmes.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS / AET or above)
- Ideally hold or willingness to work towards an Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA).
- Hold a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification (or above).
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience of Assessing and / or teaching Digital Marketing qualifications to level 3.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of online group and 1-1 delivery.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Digital Marketing.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office particularly the Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education