A global, tech-led leisure company that allows you to experience a destination exactly how you wish is continuing to scale by hiring a Product Manager in their App Team.
Through acquisitions and a restructure to becoming tech-led, the company has become the name for customers wanting to visit global attractions.
The company transitioned their focus to tech a few years ago and as a result there is a start-up feel to the business, though they have the benefit of being profitable and PE-backed. Although scaling, they are striving to do so without disrupting the company culture.
The successful Product Manager will be able to demonstrate a deep, successful background in delivering mobile apps, have experience taking products from 0à1, and have worked in consumer-focused tech companies.
- Construct and own the product strategy, aligning the strategy to the company strategy/mission
- Generate insights from gaining a complete understanding of the product’s problem space
- Champion the customer’s needs
- Lead the discovery process
- Lead the launch of new features and capabilities, prioritising value and learning through experimentation
- Allow your data-driven decisions to be crafted by overall impact
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to navigate through any issues that are presented
- Ensure you’re aware/informed of the latest industry trends/patterns, including competitors
- Communication is key – ensure stakeholders and the team remain aligned on the product direction
- Extensive Product Management experience delivering B2C mobile/app products - essential
- Demonstrable successful launches of products from 0à1
- Experience within the leisure/tourism industry (desirable)
- Strong knowledge/experience of Agile methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Some of the Benefits:
£60k - £70k
10% bonus (split between company & personal performance)
Complimentary tickets to attractions
1/2 a day off per month for personal learning
If you’re a mobile/app-experienced Product Manager looking for a role with a progressive, growing, tech-led company then look no further! Please reach out for more information
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism