Our client, a global defence systems manufacturer is requiring a Software V&V Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month contract based in Stevenage.
Role has been determined as working inside IR35, paying up to £54 per hour umbrella, based on a 7.5 hour day.
- A Software V&V Engineer capable of integrating and testing embedded and test code for software based Defence applications
- Producing test requirements & test scripts for Unit, Subsystem and System level testing on both host and target platforms
- Running tests, analysing results, and using target test facilities such debuggers, probes, logic analysers and oscilloscopes
- The specification of the design of the embedded code uses UML and familiarity with an OO approach is essential
- Significant previous experience with developing and testing embedded software
- Extensive experience of test tools and techniques in both host and target environments
- Experience in model-based development, either in SysML/UML using tools such as IBM's Rhapsody or in Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems such as PikeOS
- Experience of developing and testing software products under Windows and Linux development environments for ARM based multi-core processing platforms
Suitable candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance from start.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other