A private healthcare company based in the West End is looking for a bright, switched on and professional individual to provide temporary administrative support as their offices are re-opening. You will support with deadline driven processes all around policy so it’s important that you have had experience managing documentation and liaise with senior level individuals in a professional working environment.
Your duties will include managing contracts and formal documents, responding to a high volume of emails, distributing communications, liaising with stakeholders, formatting documents, assisting with policy reviews and providing general ad hoc administrative support.
You will have a lot of autonomy in this role and the chance to get involved. Even though this is temporary, they want someone to be an integral part of the team who is committed to the entire length of the assignment.
This role would suit a credible, well presented and bright Administrator.
- Confident managing formal documentation.
- Experience assisting in a policy review process is highly beneficial.
- Confident to liaising with senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and multitask within an ever-changing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- MS Office experience (Word and Outlook)
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent