We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and efficient private only dental practice based in the Portsmouth Area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full and part-time positions available
- Working hours are: 8am-5.30pm
- Brilliant rate of £10.50-12+ per hour available (Dependent on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Fully Funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and professional indemnity
- Your dental nurse uniform is provided for
- A modern, friendly working environment with up to date Dental software
- Great employment benefits!
- GDC Registration
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Have strong communication skills
- Undertake some reception duties
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Brilliant rate of £10.50-12+ per hour available (Dependent on experience)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing