The CAD Engineer will be responsible for delivering a wire harness design in line with the product specifications always meeting best practices.
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Analyse and understand related specifications / product requirements.
- Deliver a robust design according to quality procedures (including mechanical and electrical design).
- Select the right components for implementation on design.
- Resolving any design issues when identified.
- Promote improvement initiatives.
- Design Validation.
- Support the design review with customer, manufacturing, suppliers and engineering areas.
- Participation and collaboration with wider engineering team.
To be a success in this role you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical discipline, however significant industry experience with other qualifications may be considered.
- Experience in 3D CAD and in CATIA V5.
- Experience working within the automotive industry will be highly regarded, however, other industry sectors may be considered, i.e. Aerospace.
- Experience with product development.
- Open minded, proactive, team player, and with great communications skills.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other